1. Let's get the boring stuff over with. What's your name/age/sex/location? Melissa aka Missa/19/female/nj
2. What are your 3 favorite songs, and why? (1)Melissa Etheridge "Silent Legacy"--such a true and amazing song. (2)Meredith Brooks "Bitch"--funny, true, and unique. (3)Savage Garden--"Crash and Burn" the whole idea behind is very comforting "if you need to fall apart i can mend your broken heart".
3. If you were stuck on a deserted island with your best friend and a bottle of whiskey, what's the meaning of life? ...if i get drunk enough maybe i will find out
4. What are three movies you could not live without?..dead poet's society, girl interrupted and Mrs. Doubtfire.
5. Would you like a cup of coffee? ..i prefer tea.
6. What is your favorite word and why?...Lukemia, i hate that lukemia is a disease because it would make a beautiful girl's name
7. Is the glass half full or half empty? Half full of my urine.
8. Do you have any vices? (Drinking, smoking, furry woodland creatures, etc.) ...i bite my nails
9. Paris Hilton; Swanky or Skanky? an ugly skank
10. What are your three favorite books? (Only the coolest of the cool like to read.) Dangerous Angels by Fracesca Lia Block, Annie On My Mind by Nancy Garden and The Giver by Lois Lowry
11. What really ticks you off? Gets your goat? Makes you want to stab someone in the jugular vein? this federal marriage amendment bush is pushing for..the man needs to look at it from a different point of view, and stop trying to write hate into the constitution.
12. Do you have any special talents? (I can crack walnuts with me KNEES!) I am a writer.
13. And lastly, what's some advice you'd like to bestow upon us? Fight for what you believe in even if you are the only one fighting.