2. What are your 3 favorite songs, and why? hmm... Norwegian Wood by The Beatles because it's a very unique song with very interesting lyrics, It's Only Me by BNL because it's the ANTI-love song and I despise love songs because they're so cliche, and of course Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand because it's a fun song, and my Dad hates it intensely.
3. If you were stuck on a deserted island with your best friend and a bottle of whiskey, what's the meaning of life? The meaning of life is ridding the world of idiocy and ignorance, of course, this is impossible, making life essentially meaningless.
4. What are three movies you could not live without? The Green Mile, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and Yellow Submarine. I have a thing for drug hallucination movies.
5. Would you like a cup of coffee? I already had 23 today and I feel like I'm going to piss my pants, but sure, why not?
6. What is your favorite word and why? Dumbass. It describes so many people.
7. Is the glass half full or half empty? Half full with my piss!
8. Do you have any vices? (Drinking, smoking, furry woodland creatures, etc.)Do I have to choose from those three? I like them all!
9. Paris Hilton; Swanky or Skanky? I don't think there's any inanimate object, child, or animal that she wouldn't screw.
10. What are your three favorite books? (Only the coolest of the cool like to read.)Pet Sematary, The Green Mile, and Alice in Wonderland. Any book with a bong smoking caterpillar and a smiling cat is awesome.
11. What really ticks you off? Gets your goat? Makes you want to stab someone in the jugular vein? People who criticize the Beatles or Conan O'Brien. I defend my studs, I do.
12. Do you have any special talents? (I can crack walnuts with me KNEES!)Oh yeah? I can crack walnuts with my ass.
13. And lastly, what's some advice you'd like to bestow upon us? Never stuff lobsters in your pants if you're a man.