1. Let's get the boring stuff over with. What's your name/age/sex/location?
Lynn / 22 / constantly / Roch. Michigan
2. What are your 3 favorite songs, and why?
- 'sanpomichi' by Judy and Mary
because: it is -to me- the greatest song ever created. It's so prefect in every way, as a song, the music, the lyrics, the feel... everything about this song is prefect. It's also deeply moving, and YUKI sings it with such passion. I've caught myself a number of times tearing up at it's melody. It's so rich that even someone can be moved to tears without knowing the meaning of the lyrics. It's best listened to when you are feeling medium of temperment, not needing to be calmed or uplifted, just wavering.
- 'Debaser' by The Pixies
because: It just awesome... I don't have a real reason.
- 'CANDY POP IN LOVE' by Tommy february6
because: It's poppy, sassy, fun, synth, and totally 80's... that's why.
3. If you were stuck on a deserted island with your best friend and a bottle of whiskey, what's the meaning of life?
4. What are three movies you could not live without?
Fight Club, Memento, The Neverending Story
5. Would you like a cup of coffee?
Nope, already got one, third cup from my second pot today.
6. What is your favorite word and why?
Twitterpated, because Bambi rules.
7. Is the glass half full or half empty?
Half full with my urine.
8. Do you have any vices? (Drinking, smoking, furry woodland creatures, etc.)
Smoking (Salem Light 100's)
9. Paris Hilton; Swanky or Skanky?
Ask someone who cares.
10. What are your three favorite books?
- 'The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle' by Haruki Murakami
- 'Invisible Monsters' by Chuck Palahniuk
- 'The Fountainhead' by Ayn Rand (Whenever I'm asked this, I usually mention a book I haven't finished yet, and this is it, but I don't particularly like Ayn Rand... but I like the story and the characters so far)
11. What really ticks you off? Gets your goat? Makes you want to stab someone in the jugular vein?
Zealotous-Feminists, Hyper-Christian Republicans, Racists, Rednecks that think any girl/woman out walking to a store at night past eight is a prostitute.
12. Do you have any special talents?
Where do I start?... semi-photographic memory, drawing, web and graphic design, singing, Japanese, fallatio, writing... and I can do this thing with my... um, nevermind.
13. And lastly, what's some advice you'd like to bestow upon us?
Let that which does not matter, truly slide.